- September 24, 2018
- Posted by: wp
- Category: Uncategorized
QuickBooks Mac: It is financial accounting solution for small business and accounting professionals. The solution allows users to create professional invoices, track sales, and expenses and manages account payable.
QuickBooks provides Mac-specific features.
Like Notification bar in Mac’s menu bar & Sync contacts with their Mac OS address books
STEP 1: Check the version of Quickbooks Mac & Mac operating system.
STEP 2: Checking your disk permission: Like Open disk utility Application–> Utilities –> Disk Utility. Select your Mac hard drive and click the repair disk permission button.
STEP 3: Delete the QuickBooks user-level preference file.
NOTE:– Need to reset preferences next time you launch QuickBooks.Then create a new user account & open QuickBooks while still logged into that new account. Open your company file and use it.The QuickBooks mac behavior does not match according to this behavior, this might indicate that your regular Mac user account is corrupted. If the sample company file still misbehaves Such as lists and reports are still missing names or accounts.
For example:-See the article list damage in QuickBooks for Mac: Symptoms and Cures for steps to fix that problem.If, in spite file crashes, report errors or displays wrong information, it may have data damage.
How to back up your company file in Quickbooks for mac 2015:
(A)Launch QuickBooks for Mac.
(B)Go to QuickBooks? Preferences.
(C)Choose backup Again some option for backup you see.
Again some option for backup you see
- Set QB to automatically backup the company files every few hours or a once a day.
- Set QuickBooks to automatically every time you close your company file.
- For more information:-QuickBooks unable to the backup company file
How to open your QuickBooks for Windows file in mac:-
NOTE:- Be familiar with what data is converted from QuickBooks for Windows to QuickBooks for Mac.
On your Windows computer:-
- Open the company file you want to convert.
- Choose file—>Utilities–>Copy company file for QuickBooks Mac & follow instruction & QB creates a mac .qbb file.
- Copy the .qbb file for a CD or USB drive or some other media.
You can also use a network file sharing service such as Dropbox to transfer a file.
On your Mac:
- Copy the .qbb file for document folder.
- Choose file ? open company ? select the .qbb file & click open.
- Click Ok if you want to restore a QuickBooks for window file.
- Enter a name for a restored file & click ok.
How to convert a QuickBooks file from windows to mac:
STEP 1: Open data file in QuickBooks 2012 for windows choose File –> Utilities –> Copy company file for QuickBooks mac to save the file as a .qbb backup file.
STEP 2: Send the .qbb file to the mac user by a CD, USB drive, or iDisk.
STEP 3: Choose File –> Open company –> Select the .qbb file and click open.